ONSITE in the Beaumont / Riverside, CA area and San Diego, CA - Travel to job sites required
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, and execution of commercial and industrial solar installation projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget while meeting quality and safety standards.
- Monitor project progress and adjust plans as needed to address any issues or changes.
- Lead a team of solar technicians and subcontractors, providing guidance and support to ensure project success.
- Foster a culture of safety, quality, and teamwork among the project team.
- Manage project resources, including labor, materials, equipment, and tools.
- Coordinate with procurement to ensure timely availability of required resources.
- Implement and maintain high-quality standards in all project activities.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance with design specifications and industry standards.
- Promote a culture of safety and ensure all safety protocols and regulations are followed on-site.
- Conduct safety training and awareness programs for the project team.
Client and Stakeholder Communication:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and project stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress, address client concerns, and provide regular updates.
- Monitor project budgets, track expenses, and control costs to maximize profitability.
- Prepare and submit progress reports, cost estimates, and financial summaries.
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, schedules, change orders, and permits.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a Superintendent in the solar industry or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and industrial solar installation processes and best practices.
- Familiarity with local building codes, safety regulations, and permitting requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to safety, quality, and environmental responsibility.
- Relevant certifications or licenses may be required.
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work expected to be performed by this position. This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Other responsibilities can and will be assigned based on the growth and direction of the business.