Assistant Project Manager – Solar Construction
Location: Headquarter office (Old Saybrook, CT)
TELYON is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to support the Construction Management team. This position reports directly to the Project Manager to help plan, organize and report on all aspects of the construction of commercial projects from Notice to Proceed (NTP) through Commercial Operation Date (COD).
- Assist in planning all phases of solar project construction from initiation to completion
- Assist with Requests for Information, Submittal reviews, & Change Orders processes
- Update schedules, tracking progress, and keeping all project documentation up to date
- Work under the direction of Project Managers, and in collaboration with and onsite Superintendents
- Coordinate logistics of onsite delivery of necessary tools and equipment
- Assist with the adherence to project safety protocol
- Assist with the adherence of quality control standards
- Build relationships with clients and contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar formal education in construction
- 2 years minimum construction experience preferred
- Solar construction experience preferred
- Excels at organization and time-management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Procore preferred
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work expected to be performed by this position. This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Other responsibilities can and will be assigned based on the growth and direction of the business.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.